Sunday, August 20, 2006

First Entry

It has been very busy for us these last few weeks. Trip to visit Herricks, trip to the Missionary Training Center (Camdenton, MO), Dave and the kids came to visit, and now this weekend we have Nate & Anya Kloth staying over at our place and school at NTBI is starting up. I only need 1 1/3 credits to graduate, so I'll just be taking a couple light classes this semester.

Lately Jared and I have been looking more closely at our future role in New Tribes Mission. We have alot of decisions ahead of us, so we'd appreciate your prayers.















Last weekend a lawnmower-propelled rock destroyed a window on our car, but fortunately the landscaping company is paying to replace it.


Baby Carolyn has been kicking enough now that it is finally getting annoying. I'm finally pregnant enough that people notice now so I've been getting lots of comments and people wanting to come touch my tummy. I'm eager for the end.

Jared and I have picked up colds and are all stuffed up, lucky for him though he can still take medication.

-Dieneke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow girlie! you are huge!!

Stoddards said...

Nice big belly.